Like many other Ten Point crossbow brand, they have excellence on their product. Here we try to share one of this product on Ten Point Turbo XLT II Crossbow reviews. This product have many advantages here they are :
- It is comfortable, properly sized, and great for maneuverability.
- Well built, practical and great quality materials
- Wickedly accurate, speedy, narrow and compact in design.
- Smooth trigger, ergonomic stock and well rounded system with illuminated scope.
- It is very light in weight.
- It holds top rating across many best crossbows for hunting
- Noisy string (forum crossbow reviews state that noise can be dampened using a Ten-Points Bowjax Noise System Dampener).
- It does not come with a cocking device (although the hand cranking is less tiresome and easy).
- Color / Finishing: Camouflage.
- Quiver: 3 quick detach quiver.
- Multi Reticule Scope: Ten-Point’s 3X Pro-view II 5 brightness illuminated scope, bore-sighted and mounted.
- Number of Bolts: 3 Ten-Point 370gms aluminum arrows with field tips.
- Attachments: Included scope.
- Miscellaneous: Assembly hardware, instruction / owner’s manual, owner’s instructional DVD, lifetime warranty card.
Assembly: Assembling this beast is quite easy, quick and less cumbersome. To makes things easy, the scope comes pre-installed and mounted to perfection. All that is left for the user is to attach the bow assembly to the stock, attach the quiver and then the foot stirrup. The owner’s manual and instructional DVD is more than helpful, concise, and easy to understand and makes the assembling feel downright walk in the park. At tops, it will take around 10 minutes to get this beast up in action. Many users across crossbow reviews of forum adulate the easy instructions of the product.
Performance While Shooting:Kinetic energy tops around 101 foot pounds with 327 FPS while using the Ten-point turbo XLT II while firing. Many crossbow reviews do give credits for the maker as this a sturdy, powerful crossbow and one has to make sure when using it with a good backstop during practice session prior taking it out into the real game hunting.
After a few rounds of co-ordinate practice, the scope sighting will be accustomed to you. The powerful yet good to handle crossbow gives one the much needed confidence when hunting either small or a big game.
The 3X Pro-view illuminated scope is of dot sighting with 5 brightness setting and hence can be adjusted using a turn dial for low light condition.
ACU draw loading system features a nifty hand crank, ratcheting process for a 180 pounds draw. The draw is nice, easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
Stock is thick and the textured grip is steady (read this barnett jackal crossbow review). The design is meant to keep your fingers away from the string. The anti-dry fire mechanism is an added bonus to avoid nasty injuries.
- Speed: 296 – 345 FPS.
- Draw Weight: 180 Pounds.
- Energy: 98 – 106 Foot Pounds.
- Length: 38 Inches.
- Width: 17.5 Inches.
- Weight: 7 Pounds.
Durability & Construction:
- ACU draw 50 cocking type mechanism is being integrated right into the stock which includes a heavy duty retraction spring for quiet draws.
- It also draws the ropes seamlessly and safely inside the housing after consecutive usage with its Dry fire inhibitor.
- It has double laminated taper limbs and has good lite stock.
- Ten point vehicle window sticker.
- Embedded with aluminum 7/8 fixed dovetail mount 3X Pro-view.
- It comes with a Grip-guard safety shield.
Verdict: A worthy competitor for most of the crossbows out there due to its versatility and it promises to provide the user with years of game hunting and enjoyable experience; as told in many crossbow reviews.